wElcOmE tO mr. FuNNY

if you bored, tired, unconcentration, confused, and searching entertainment and humorous matter etc.
you aren't wrong to enter here, all in once here

Powered By Blogger

Rabu, 02 Desember 2009

the funny introduction

the funny introduction or humorous acquaintanceship
why me tell "the funny introduction"?. may be all of you will enquire- ask what intend from "the funny introduction". here I will explain, why I take "the funny introduction title" at my blog . my reason are :
  1. this is my first time to write a blog in internet, usually I am only searching, and surfing in internet, become when there is someone reading my block hence will laughed me although only passing article because the way of me write blog which still wrong. I introduce myself to people which I not yet recognize, state, tribe of and his people, even I do not know there will be reading him and give repair and input to my blog
  2. I laugh to myself because I have written article using english Ianguage, but i am learning english language, but hopefully made this blog, all friend can teach me structure of english in article to make my blog become betterly.
  3. This is my way to look for all friend in the world , same have to feel humorous, funny, entertainment amusement, like traveled and immortalize humorous matter.
this is end article for the funny introduction today, the next article will be funny of article today
please, wait the next article in "the funny diary"

1 komentar:

saleh n the funny diary mengatakan...

i want to know all about your funny family, ok. i am indra pratama