wElcOmE tO mr. FuNNY

if you bored, tired, unconcentration, confused, and searching entertainment and humorous matter etc.
you aren't wrong to enter here, all in once here

Powered By Blogger

Kamis, 03 Desember 2009

the funny family (my wife)





this is my wife’s photo, she is a wife which good to me, people of also joke, liked laughed and have many humorous stories to amuse me after i finish worked. Face my wife always happy and make me always motivated, she now pregnancy, and pregnancy of have entered nine months, this is first pregnancy, hopefully i was given perfect and healthy baby without less anything, definitive joke and can make us always happy. in this time we are waiting birth of our child
just possible this [of] my article to today, the next,  I will write concerning other my funny family at the next article.


1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

this is style my wife after pregnancy,